Best Investment Secrete To Know Before Starting Your Business

Don't Invest in your business until you know where to invest first 




If your are young or old, a drop out from college or from cooperate work and you want to start your business then you must need to know where the successful businessmen and biggest entrepreneur invested their money before they invested it directly into their business. 
When I was a beginner, I had a lot of enthusiasm & will power in me to run a business and make it much profitable but I end up shutting my entire business even after working so hard for like one entire year. I invested my money with my time and off-course the hard work too but all of these efforts were useless because I didn't had the direction. Well, I was not even following any master or entrepreneur, I didn't even know about all the stuff that could generate a good revenue for me. We can say, I didn't done much homework before putting into effort. It's nothing like I was unskilled, I had the experience of three year in two different E-commerce company as a Manger and I thought I know everything about how it works but basically all i knew was how to "WORK", how to setup a process of work. But if there is not any work to do then what to do?  I didn't have any idea but now I do, So I know where we beginners make our first mistake while starting our business. 

Don't invest in business until you invest in yourself. 
Look, most of us we make this mistake, we have the great idea and then we start looking for arranging money to start the work and then we directly invest our money into it. Familiar with this concept right because you and me are same, we know how to get the work done but don't know how to create work. If you are providing some service to your customer then you must first have the customer to get that service done for them. Which mean no customer no work and obviously no profit. Creating a business is good but running the business is the real deal. 
You first need to set your mind set which going to build a strong foundation of your success. 

Mind set is very important value that you should have in yourself, because if you are going to give up easily then this field of business is not for you. You have to make your mind set more strong and determinant about what you want. And this mindset is not going to build in whatever form you want it to be, it need proper boot camp, No you don't have to join any course or any class, you should know how to think like a entrepreneur. So as I told you Invest in yourself. Help yourself by reading books that helped millionaires to set their goals to achieve them.
Recommended Books
1. Think and grow rich - To build a strong mindset 
2. Rich Dad Poor Dad - To know the difference in mindset of poor & rich people
3. How to win friend and influence people - human psychology which will make you maintain positive relation among  the people you are dealing your business. 

These three books for the beginners so that they can invest a very small amount of money through these books into their selves. Trust me after reading these books, Nobody can let you down, Your goals will be clear, You will create your own path to walk toward your success.  

Second You need to know HOW to Create work to work
If you are planning, Plan from the end goal, Like what is the motive of doing all these work. For most people it's the profit like to generate lead, to sell more product, to influence more people from the service or to stand out. List what want first and then think about how to get that, set a procedure and by saying this I mean help yourself to educate yourself to skill yourself to get what you want. 
Check what to do - Just Invest in your self I can repeat thousand of time
1. Know what you want
2. Find out who else wanted the same and how they are achieving it.
3. Pick a guru, more like a master, who has a great success and very willing want to share it with others. It could be any entrepreneur. Follow their work , follow what they are saying about their experience and how they turn their struggling into the profitable business.
4. Join the seminar, get education because their you will know a different prospective for what you are doing and it will going to help you way to much then you ever can imagine. You can take the online webinar too according to educated in whatever field you want to.
5. Education about what you want actually going to teach you how to get.

Every millionaire, Every Entrepreneur, Every successful Businessmen Invested their first money into self education for what they want. And it is a treasure when you have huge competition out their doing way too good then what you think you can do. So be batter then them, Know all secrets, they are just everywhere, you just need to see it. 

Invest In Yourself and Get Profit In Every Second Of Your Work, Know The "HOW" .



Comments